Tuesday, August 8, 2017
What follows are entries concerning notations, plans, processes related to courses I teach.
• August 8: Clive Thompson on YouTube vs. Clive Thompson on Medium
• July 31: Assigning The Blerd Gurl in an African American literature course
• December 30: Teaching an Afr-Am lit. course with audio recordings of black women reading poetry as the basis
• Decmeber 30: Beyond Electives: Rethinking African American literature courses
• December 29: Teaching an African American Literature course on Ta-Nehisi Coates in fall 2016
• July 2: April Reign as literary artist?
• January 8: Student rappers & poets in an African American Literature course
• November 3: What scares black students in a black poetry course
• November 2: What scares white Students in a Black Poetry Course
• October 30: The Fear of Explaining Evie Shockley's Approaches to Design
• A Notebook on Collegiate Students
• African American Literature @ SIUE