• February 15: Jerry W. Ward, Jr.'s numerous, essential Introductions
• April 7: Preface for Jerry W. Ward, Jr.’s The China Lectures
• March 30: A senior African American poetry scholar as blogger: The Case of Jerry W. Ward, Jr.
• March 30: A Notebook on the Blog Entries of Jerry W. Ward, Jr.
• July 8: From Richard Wright to African American literary studies
• April 9: Trouble the Water, the Norton, and my views of African American literary studies in the late 1990s
• August 8: Lively conversations about poetry with multigenerations of black men
• August 8: Notes on extended conversations with black men about poetry
• July 10: Early Readings: Richard Wright and the Humanities
• March 28: The Ward, Wright & Whiteside Connections
• July 12: Toward a Sociology of African American Readers
• April 14: Houston Baker, Jerry W. Ward, and the title of my Black Arts book
• August 6: Jerry W. Ward as My Gateway Guide to Poetry during the 1990s
• An Extended Notebook on the works of writers & artists
• A Notebook on Black South Literary Scholars
Post a Comment