Wednesday, November 2, 2011
A Notebook on the work of Rachel Eliza Griffiths
Rachel Eliza Griffiths is a poet and photographer. Her poems have appeared in several literary magazines, including Callaloo, Crab Orchard Review, Mosaic, RATTLE, Brilliant Corners, Indiana Review, Lumina, Ecotone, The Acentos Review, and PMS: poem memoir story, and African American Review.
She teaches creative writing at Sarah Lawrence College and lives in Brooklyn.
• August 4: The Visual Artist as Poet: The Case of Rachel Eliza Griffiths
• August 4: Rachel Eliza Griffiths's surrealist moments
• August 4: A connection between Lighting the Shadow and Mule & Pear
• August 3: Rachel Eliza Griffiths's dedications to women
• December 10: Amiri Baraka, Rachel Eliza Griffiths & #BlackPoetsSpeakOut
• November 2 Rachel Griffiths as Zora Neale Hurston's Janie
• November 2 A Poet Channeling the Work of Novelists
• November 2 And She's a Poet: Rachel Eliza Griffiths
• November 2 And She's a Photographer: Rachel Eliza Griffiths
• November 2 Online Poems By Rachel Eliza Griffiths
• November 2 Griffiths's Trailer for her Upcoming Book of Poems