Clarissa Richee produced several entries on poetry for our blog this semester. She has primarily written about poetry. Clarissa, an avid support of literature and the arts, was born and raised St. Louis, Missouri. She graduated from Drury University with duel degrees in English and Creative Writing. She is currently working toward her Master’s degree in Creative Writing and teaching composition at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
• December 7: Communal Inspirations & the EBR Digital Collection
• December 5: Metro East & the EBR Collection
• November 30: Verbal Effects and Margaret Walker's "Molly Means"
• October 14: Evie Shockley’s “On New Year’s Eve"
• October 11: Evie Shockley's “my life as china”
• October 6: "Bio Note" By Allison Joseph
• October 4: “Elegy for the Person Letter” by Allison Joseph
• September 19: A Look at Margaret Walker's "For Malcolm X"