• September 29: Roberto Aspholm's discussion of black street gangs in Chicago
• August 7: Digital technologies, black pain, and its abstractions
• July 31: Notes on the murders of three 16-year-old black boys in St. Louis
• May 29: At 2003 reading, Baraka reflects on murders of his daughter and sister
• May 27: Gun violence, Black Lives Matter, and poetry
• May 25: Tony Medina and bystander blues
• May 24: When will poets & literary scholars deal with gun violence?
• May 24: Grasping for metaphors & similes while dealing with gun violence