|One of the typewriters that Eugene B. Redmond used to prepare the manuscript for his book, Drumvoices.|
Lovejoy Library opened the Eugene B. Redmond (EBR) Learning Center on October 19, 2015. Prior to that, library staff, led by metadata specialist Mary Z. Rose, had been developing aspects of Redmond's Collection online.
What follows are entries related to the EBR Collection, the EBR Learning Center, and related projects.
• October 13: Students view postcards from the Andrew J. Theising Research Collection (Oct. 6 & 11)
• September 19: An exhibit on slavery references in rap music (September 13)
• September 17: Haki Madhubuti donates Third World Press books to EBR Learning Center
• September 17: Marlee Graser guides us through the EBR Collection (September 8 & 13)
• April 16: Conference attendees visit the EBR Learning Center
• February 29: Students Visiting the EBR Learning Center (Feb. 16)
• February 29: Students Visiting the EBR Learning Center (Feb. 11)
• November 20: Covering Black Panther in the EBR Learning Center
• November 12: Cindy Lyles gives opening reading at the Eugene B. Redmond Learning Center
• July 2: A select chronology of the EBR Collection
• June 30: A Notebook on Lovejoy Library's EBR Digital Collection
• Eugene B. Redmond
• Assorted Notebooks