Among others, I produced entries this past year on books by Elizabeth Alexander, Rachel Eliza Griffiths, and Robin Coste Lewis. They're different poets at different stages of their careers. Still, as I've been reflecting on poetry and blogging in 2015, I thought about these three writers.
• Rachel Eliza Griffiths's surrealist moments
• A connection between Lighting the Shadow and Mule & Pear
• Rachel Eliza Griffiths's dedications to women
• The Worlds of Elizabeth Alexander
• Elizabeth Alexander as a crucial connector
• A Notebook on 2015 Poetry Reflections
• Blog entries about black women poets