On Friday, June 19, my younger brother, Kenton, and I will be talking about thinking and teaching with technology at Tougaloo College. Last year this time, Kenton and I led a technology workshop at his alma mater, Morehouse College. So, it's fitting now that we visit my undergraduate institution.
Among other topics, we'll focus on data collection, text-mining, activities with audio devices, blogging, online reading groups, and online preservation.
A few related links:
• A photographic catalog of volumes of poetry
• Reading Groups
• A photo-review of arts & humanities programming (Spring 2015)
• A Glance at Mixed Media Exhibits
• The Mis-Education of the Negro [Book Covers]
• Richard Wright Autobiography covers
• Poetry List
• Description of upcoming Spring 2015 courses
by Kenton Rambsy
• Pinpointing recurring themes in coverage of Amiri Baraka's passing
• African American Literature and Digital Humanities
• Edward P. Jones and Literary Geo-Tagging
• Text-Mining, Geography, and Canonical African American Short Stories