I started a more general roundup of links on the coverage concerning Trayvon Martin. Since I follow Ta-Nehisi Coates's writings, I've decided to devote a post to his continuing commentary.
[Related: Trymaine Lee's coverage of the Trayvon Martin Case]
Ta-Nehisi Coates's Atlantic Blog Coverage
[on Jordan Davis]
• February 20: 'I Am Still Called by the God I Serve to Walk This Out'
• February 20: The Life of Jordan Davis
• February 19: The Logic of the Michael Dunn Jury
• February 17: Black Boy Interrupted: On the unfinished life of Jordan Davis
• February 15: On the Killing of Jordan Davis by Michael Dunn
• February 3: 'In God We Trust—but We Have Put Our Faith in Our Guns'
• November 19: Why Black Folks Tend to Shout
• September 16: Trayvon Martin Was a Victim of Black-on-Black Crime
• August 5: Trayvon Martin's America
• July 19: Considering the President's Comments on Racial Profiling
• July 19: Profiling Comes to the White House
• July 17: The Banality of Richard Cohen and Racist Profiling
• July 16: How Stand Your Ground Relates To George Zimmerman
• July 15: Trayvon Martin and the Irony of American Justice
• July 14: On the Killing of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman
• December 15: A World of Maximum Guns
• November 28: The Killing of Jordan Russell Davis
• June 21: George Zimmerman And The Art Of Interrogation
• June 21: Audio Of George Zimmerman Describing The Shooting
• June 21: Video Of George Zimmerman Reenacting Trayvon Martin Killing
• June 21: Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Fired
• June 18: A Deeper Look at Stand Your Ground
• June 14: The Limits of Standing Your Ground
• May 16: Trayvon Martin Updates
• April 16: Make Zimmerman Pay
• April 13: In Defense of Cable News
• April 13: Outlaw Culture
• April 13: Moving On From George Zimmerman
• April 12: Trayvon Martin's Parents Interviewed
• April 12: The Time Facing George Zimmerman
• April 11: George Zimmerman to Be Charged in the Killing of Trayvon Martin
• April 9: Focusing on What's Important in the Trayvon Martin Case
• April 9: NBC Fires Producer Over Zimmerman Tape
• April 4: Altering the Zimmerman Tape
• April 2: See 'The Interrupters'
• April 2: Why Don't Black People Protest 'Black-on-Black Violence'?
• April 1: 'Trayvon-Like Dudes'
• March 30: On the Age and Innocence of Trayvon Martin
• March 30: Cruelty
• March 30: Today
• March 28: New Video of George Zimmerman at the Police Station
• March 28: The Case To Be Made Against George Zimmerman
• March 28: How Not To Protest The Killing Of Trayvon Martin
• March 27: Television and the Appearance of Authority
• March 27: All Black Friends Are not Created Equal
• March 27: What If Trayvon Martin Swung First?
• March 23: Trayvon Martin Updates
• March 22: Did George Zimmerman Use A Racial Slur?
• March 22: Stand Your Ground and Vigilante Justice
• March 21: Two Thoughts on Trayvon Martin
• March 20: The Sham Investigation Into Trayvon Martin's Killing
• March 19: Feds And The State Of Florida Move On The Martin
• March 19: Obama Press Secretary Asked About Trayvon Martin
• March 19: Sanford's Police Chief Is the Real Victim of Racism
• March 18: On The Police 'Investigating' The Killing Of Trayvon Martin
• March 16: The Killing Of Trayvon Martin--911 Tapes Released
• March 15: Florida's Ubiquitous Castle
• March 15: The Town Where Trayvon Martin Was Killed
• March 14: Trayvon Martin, Cont.
• March 14: More on the Killing of Trayvon Martin
• March 13: Stand Your Ground and Trayvon Martin
• March 13: Florida's Self-Defense Laws and the Killing of Trayvon Martin
• March 22: Martin Case Sparks New Protests - PBS Newshour
• March 21: Ta-Nehisi Coates on Trayvon Martin - The Brian Lehrer Show
• A Notebook on the Trayvon Martin Case